Friday, October 3, 2008

iChi

Greetings World!

Obviously, this is my first entry here. But its not my first time to blog.
I used to do my blogging in my multiply site. What's my problem there is the 'audience'! even if I open it in public... its no use. dang~ D: just a few people appreciate my blogs... maybe my very-few-out-numbered friends? hehe
So, I decided to make an account here in blogger.com (thank God i have a google account! haha) and technically make my blogging skills to the test... or err... hmm nvm! haha

i hope that i will meet alot of interesting people here... especially in the world of blogging! :)

Yoroshiku Onegai shimasu~ <(_ _)> *bows*




(ada & truly yours :D)


anyways... i have to thank Ada Lajara (college classmate/friend/future blog partner) for the non-stop encouragement of showing my potential in the world of ARTs... specifically blogging, drawing, photography... tho i don't have the things (esp that dream DSLR of mine)... what's important is the skill, creativity, resourcefulness, and the PASSION. :D

P.S. "ichi" means "first" or 'one (1)' in nihonggo/japanese :)

No comments: